Friday, December 23, 2011
Home for the Holidays
Home for two weeks, and while I'm spending time with family and friends, I'm also running around getting lots of doctors appointments out of the way.. oh fun, right? oh yes TONS!! but in the process I now have to go Gluten Free and Dairy Free..... BUT most exciting I'm off alot of the suppliments I was having to take for my thyroid!! YAY!! hopefully this means its one step closer to being stable?! that would be AMAZING!!! so with that said I have to start eliminating dairy, ugh, and gluten from my diet.... I've done both seperately but always fallen off the train later on.. this time I need to eliminate both at the same time and stick to it... oh and did I mention eliminate sugars??? which I've also done previously, again just not all at the same time... so lets try this again.. I'm consindering starting a second blog to track my progress with going, gluten, dairy and sugar free and be able to get feed back from others who have tried the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment