Friday, January 28, 2011
The past few weeks since I've been back
Since I've been back to WA its felt like a rollercoaster. I've actually held it together relatively well. I haven't stressed out about the ending of our service, I've been proactive and not reactive... We finally got the word Monday night that we will complete our term of service and end July 15, 2011!!! The next day I turned down the opportunity of a lifetime to continue my term of service. Currently, its frustrating in the fact that I know I just turned something amazing down, selfishly, it would of expanded my career. With that said, I couldn't even go on the interview I didn't even want to open that door. I came out here to serve and now that our year of service will continue I'm commited to completing the year of service I commited to when I came out here. When one door closes another door opens, I know I'm where I need to be right now, no matter how tempting the other job might have been. There is a reason I'm where I am now, and hopefully something just as good will come along at the end of my service term.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment