Saturday, January 8, 2011

Still waiting to know whats to come

We're still waiting to find out exactly when we'll be ending our service term. Though I'm going to remain hopefulthat WRC will be able to keep our funding and continue to tutor our current students at least until June 1st if not July 15th. Legislators are supposed to meet on the 10th of this month so we should know relatively soon as to what the next few months will bring. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do once my service term ends but I have a few ideas, and I'm trying to sort through and process exactly what is about to come as I figure out where I want to go next. People keep asking if I'll be staying here or going back East. I don't honestly know. Hopefully we'll know by the end of the week what is to come of WRC.. Here's to hoping for the best! but preparing for the worst...

No comments:

Post a Comment