Wednesday, May 25, 2011
here comes the rollercoaster
Life has finally become normal and now the end of the year coaster is arriving, trying to figure out where to be in the fall has me all over the place.. I'll be flying home on Saturday for my baby brothers graduation.. space from everything should give me time to think and get things done that I need to do for myself so that I can really sit down and figure out what to do... the trip home is going to be bitter sweet for sure.. I'm excited to see my friends but I know it will be healing and hard at the sametime.. but I can't wait to go home and see my sweet nieces' and the rest of my family, including extended family coming in town for my brothers graduation..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment