Wednesday, May 25, 2011
I should of known to expect the unexpected
Life is strange sometimes, and mine has a tendency to be quite strange sometimes... So I met this guy.. yeah and I pulled my typical not going to pay attention to him in the slightest, those of you I grew up with will know what I'm talking about, I actually thing I told him more than once to forget about it that he wasn't my type and I wouldn't even consider dating him... yeah, I ate my words a few months later.. We're so opposite that we compliment each other most of the time.. Things happen for a reason, why we were brought into each others lives we'll just have to wait and see.. I'm better for having known him, even if he frustrates me, more than any other person ever has, sometimes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment