
I spent my last week end in Franklin helping with a retreat at my church called Koinanea. when I came home on sunday night I had a few close friends over and we all just hung out with the rest of my family. Which was good because it kept moving off my mind. When monday morning rolled around I was so ridiculously tired I could bearly stay awake. packed the last of my things and left for the airport.
When I got to the Airport I checked in my luggage at the curb. The guy weighed my bags and of course my big bag was 14lbs over the limit. So I had to pay the extra cost. the joys of moving across the country. Once I said good bye to my mom,I went through security, found my gate and then sat down to eat something.. my phone rang... yess my phone rang with an automatic message system telling me my flight was officially delayed 30min. Not to bad since I didnt have to change planes in KS city, MO. but I was slightly worried about how late I would get in to WSD, since I wasn't sure where I was going and I needed to be able to find my way around and find my way to the nurses station which is where my keys were supposed to be waiting for me(I'll get to that part)...
I get to my gate.. try to stay awake as I wait for the plane. then finally they started boarding the plane. I was soo beyond exhausted. I pretty much fell asleep as soon as we got in the air. But was woken up periodically by the three loud men behind me. planes are relatively loud and you could understand clearly what they were saying without even remotely trying.. though I wish I couldn't hear them at all.. because it was so ridiculous that when we landed in MO, and they got off, the girl next to me looked at me and was like "Thank goodness they got off" I agreed 100% and she said "someone should of seriously tape recorded that whole 2 hour bro fest" cause you see their whole topic of conversation was all "Adult content" about what they do when their away on business trips and how they cheat.. So she and I get to talking and she suggested several things I should do.. though she said it takes people some time to warm up to you here.. thats not what I've found at all!! The people have been amazing thus far... Back to the airplane ride, we finally landed and I lugged my bags to the bus alone and wasnt sure how I was gonna get my huge 64lb suitecase onto the bus and then this guy and his girl friend came up (they were on my flight also) and he put their bags on the bus and then turned around and grabbed by bag for me so I didnt even have to attempt to lift it. I was really thankful. though I'm sur I could of managed, I was seriously exhausted at that point in time.

As I got to my car the first thing I noticed was that someone had written all over my trunk in the think layer of dust on it.. I think took awalk around to the front of the car to check out how badly my wind shield was chipped. Its not "chipped" its like the layers of glass in the middle shattered in different directions.. so yes its damaged and I'll probably have to have it replaced but I'm trying not to stress to much until I take it to be looked at... I then attempted to fight with the 64lb suitecase to fit in the car.. slightly stressed at this point, because I've tried to take good care of my new car even though I know it can be messy sometimes inside becaues of how much I'm on the go, I'm very particular about making sure nothing gets messed up.. already stressed I opened my drivers side door to find, the car I had just cleaned before it ventured west a mess along with a big black ring of something on my seat.. Yea at this point my OCD was kicking in big time because I was sure that the idiot who wrote on my car scratched it, now my windshield was messed up and now I had a huge circle of black goo on my seat.. I'm really thankful thats its not worse.. And that my brother drove it out here for me, but at that moment all that I could think about was that I had spent so much money on that car and had tried so hard to make sure it was kept up and nothing got damaged...
I was stressed to the max because I now had to attempt to find my way to WSD in time to get my keys before everyone left for the night.. When I got to WSD I had to find my way around in the dark, thankfully my mom was home and was looking at a map of the school trying to help guide me to where I needed to go.. you see WSD is a gated school since the kids live on campus. So without an access key to certain parts your really just out of luck.. once I arrived at where I needed to be.. the lady didnt know what I was talking about.. but she paged several people who contacted several other people and got it together and got me in a room for the night at least.. so after I got my stuff up to my room, which didnt take to long thanks to the people who helped me carry my stuff upstairs, I went and picked up katie who ventured to the store with me.. after that I took her back to her place and I went back to my place to try and sleep...
No comments:
Post a Comment