"Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith."- Henry Ward Beecher
Sunday, October 10, 2010
What a stressful week
So I had one of the most stressful and semi emotional weeks, since arriving here a month ago, this past week. I'll update about it all soon.. it was partially due to stuff happening here at WSD as its alot to take in all at once and partially missing the familiarity/stability of what I had in TN.. Which is expected when faced with a massive ball of stress. I think everyone was feeling the weight of the week on their shoulders as the week end rolled in, not just those of us at WSD. But all in all I had some awesome times this week end, and I'm very thankful for some of my team members and new friends as we roll into the start of yet another week on our hands! This quote sums up the next week :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment